Chicken Feet – An All-Natural source of Glucosamine for Healthy bones and joints.
Glucosamine is a natural compound found in the building blocks of cartilage. When dogs suffer from arthritis or bone and joint pain, glucosamine can help to cushion the area between joints where cartilage is missing, thin, or damaged. Glucosamine is a natural supplement that can be found in specific proteins like, Chicken Feet.
Chicken feet contain about 30% cartilage. This cartilage is about 5% glucosamine. Researchers estimate approximately 450mg of glucosamine per chicken foot. As a treat for your dog, chicken feet is an excellent source of glucosamine. Chicken feet also offer the benefit of naturally brushing your dog’s teeth. As your dog chews and gnaws on the chicken feet, he will absorb glucosamine from the cartilage while having his teeth cleaned at the same time.
Storage and handling
- PLEASE KEEP TREATS DRY & AWAY FROM ANY FORM OF LIQUID
- KEEP TREATS AWAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
- Store in temperatures no more than 30C.
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life for up to 8 months.
- Best consumed within 30 days upon opening.
- SUPERVISE your pet when feeding- most especially toy breeds.
Health and Hygiene
- All our raw ingredients are cleaned our custom blend of organic and all-natural cleaning agent made from Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and all-natural citrus fruits and vegetables. They are then sanitised through Ozone an effective (FDA APPROVED) antimicrobial that kills all known pathogens prior to air-drying or dehydration.
- All treats are packed in BPA free, food grade, recyclable zipper kraft bags that are heat sealed with oxygen absorbents to prevent mold growth & rancidity.
- To ensure that bacteria is destroyed, our treats are made with a TOP QUALITY premium dehydrator with certified BPA free trays & screens with controlled low temperatures, to ensure treats are dehydrated according to the guidelines given by the USDA Meat and Poultry, while still maintaining their nutrients.
- We absolutely DO NOT use any form of artificial Preservatives. artificial flavouring or food colouring.
- We only use Organic and All-Natural Human-grade raw ingredients.