Chicken is considered a lean meat that provides many benefits to our canine companions.
Dogs need protein as a main energy source, and chicken provides that boost without a big calorie count. Poultry builds lean muscle mass in dogs and delivers Omega 6 fatty acids that help sustain healthy skin and shiny coats. It’s also a great source of essential amino acids and glucosamine, which helps promote bone health.
Storage and handling
- PLEASE KEEP TREATS DRY & AWAY FROM ANY FORM OF LIQUID
- KEEP TREATS AWAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
- Store in temperatures no more than 30C.
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life for up to 18 months.
- Best consumed within 30 days upon opening.
- SUPERVISE your pet when feeding- most especially toy breeds.
Health and Hygiene
- All our raw ingredients are cleaned our custom blend of organic and all-natural cleaning agent made from Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and all-natural citrus fruits and vegetables. They are then sanitised through Ozone an effective (FDA APPROVED) antimicrobial that kills all known pathogens prior to air-drying or dehydration.
- All treats are packed in BPA free, food grade, recyclable zipper kraft bags that are heat sealed with oxygen absorbents to prevent mold growth & rancidity.
- To ensure that bacteria is destroyed, our treats are made with a TOP QUALITY premium dehydrator with certified BPA free trays & screens with controlled low temperatures, to ensure treats are dehydrated according to the guidelines given by the USDA Meat and Poultry, while still maintaining their nutrients.
- We absolutely DO NOT use any form of artificial Preservatives. artificial flavouring or food colouring.
- We only use Organic and All-Natural Human-grade raw ingredients.