Duck is a novel protein and a good alternative for dogs that are food sensitive to Chicken or Beef. It’s low in saturated fat, rich in B vitamins, and phosphorus and potassium.
Nutritional Benefits of Duck as a Protein
- Duck is a great source of protein low in saturated fat, is a rich source of most B vitamins and also has useful amounts of phosphorous and potassium.
- Duck is an excellent source of cancer-protective B Vitamins. Niacin (Vitamin B3) aids in controlling glucose levels in the body as well as converting protein, fat and carbohydrates into usable energy. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) supports energy metabolism and cardiovascular health.
- Duck contains zinc and selenium, antioxidants that help boost the immune system. Selenium also helps maintain normal thyroid function.
- Duck’s content of omega-3 fatty acids helps provide your dog with a healthy skin and coat.
- Since Duck is a protein source that is naturally higher in fat, it is excellent for energetic dogs and pets wanting to gain weight. If your dog is overweight or has a history of pancreatitis, Duck should be fed in moderation.
Storage and handling
- PLEASE KEEP TREATS DRY & AWAY FROM ANY FORM OF LIQUID
- KEEP TREATS AWAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
- Store in temperatures no more than 30C.
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life for up to 18 months.
- Best consumed within 30 days upon opening.
- SUPERVISE your pet when feeding- most especially toy breeds.
Health and Hygiene
- All our raw ingredients are cleaned our custom blend of organic and all-natural cleaning agent made from Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and all-natural citrus fruits and vegetables. They are then sanitised through Ozone an effective (FDA APPROVED) antimicrobial that kills all known pathogens prior to air-drying or dehydration.
- All treats are packed in BPA free, food grade, recyclable zipper kraft bags that are heat sealed with oxygen absorbents to prevent mold growth & rancidity.
- To ensure that bacteria is destroyed, our treats are made with a TOP QUALITY premium dehydrator with certified BPA free trays & screens with controlled low temperatures, to ensure treats are dehydrated according to the guidelines given by the USDA Meat and Poultry, while still maintaining their nutrients.
- We absolutely DO NOT use any form of artificial Preservatives. artificial flavouring or food colouring.
- We only use Organic and All-Natural Human-grade raw ingredients.